Venalink and our parent company Jones Healthcare Group have been following the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) very closely.
First and foremost, the health and well-being of our colleagues and stakeholders is our top priority. Jones Healthcare Group has created a COVID-19 leadership team that meets on a regular basis and operates a dedicated communication channel for daily updates and breaking news to ensure timely actions across the business. We will continue to monitor this fluid situation and respond as new information becomes available.
We endeavor to maintain operations as usual – however, our regular operating hours may be subject to change at short notice due to the developing situation.
Colleague and Stakeholder Safety
To promote colleague and stakeholder safety, we have launched the following in accordance with World Health Organization recommendations:
– Work travel limitations
– Vacation advisories outlining health risks, resources and protocols
– Proper sanitation procedures and best practices to help prevent spread of the virus
UPDATE March 25th 2020
Here are the steps we have taken recently in response to COVID-19:
– To promote physical distancing, all staff who are not required to work at our facilities have been working from home and will continue to do so until further notice.
– Staff have been equipped with laptops and computers for continued access to email. Our phone line is operational, but with limited access, which means we continue to encourage customers to order via email or through our online ordering system where possible.
– Measures have been taken to enhance physical distancing for our on-site operations.
These steps are in addition to our already established protocols outlined above.
– Our regular phoneline operating hours may be subject to change at short notice. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you have questions regarding our COVID-19 precautionary measures, please contact Mark McArdle, Managing Director at email@example.com