Warehouse Assistant (Part-Time)
Join Venalink – Where Innovation Meets Purpose!
Founded in 1989 by a pharmacist, Venalink has become a leading Monitored Dosage System (MDS) provider in Europe, focusing on innovative products and top-notch customer service. With over 20 years of experience in the monitored dosage business, Venalink is a trusted partner in the UK and Europe. Since 2005, Venalink has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Jones Healthcare Group, headquartered in Canada.
We’re committed to the environment, our team, communities, and consumers, and we’re inspired to make a meaningful impact through advanced packaging and medication dispensing solutions.
Learn more about us here: www.venalink.co.uk & www.joneshealthcaregroup.com.
Summary of position:
If you love precision in order fulfilment and proactive inventory management, then you would like to consider this opportunity.
If you get inspired by logistical operations and contributing to the overall efficiency and success of the warehouse environment, this is the right fit for you.
If you are driven to create an organized and efficient workspace, ensuring a smooth and successful operation, then this opportunity aligns with you.
As a Warehouse Assistant, you play a pivotal role in our daily operations, handling the arrival and processing of incoming shipments, and accurately picking and filling outgoing orders. Your commitment to maintaining organized inventory in the warehouse is crucial to our safe and efficient operations.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 15:30.
More about your responsibilities:
• Accurately pick and pack orders based on the customer’s checklist.
• Regularly audit rows and ensure a dynamic stock rotation (first in, first out).
• Monitor inventory, promptly notifying the leader of any unusual quantities or slow-moving items.
• Inspect incoming and outgoing shipments, adjusting inventory records as needed.
• Record incoming returns for finished goods, ensuring a smooth process with the Warehouse Manager.
• Maintain a tidy and safe environment by keeping shelves, inventory spaces, and workstations spick and span.
• Offer suggestions for boosting efficiency within the warehouse.
• Foster communication and collaboration with fellow team members.
• Engage with couriers to smoothly book pallet orders.
• Input product weights into the computer system.
If you’ve got:
• Values that mirror ours, from the Inside Out: Inspire, Nimble, Supportive, Inclusive, Driven, Empathetic
• Minimum High School Diploma
• Forklift experience is an asset.
We care about our colleagues, some benefits we offer are:
• A safe, respectful, diverse and inclusive environment
• Competitive compensation and equitable people practices
• Opportunities to grow and develop, alongside a supportive team
• Employee and family assistance program
• Colleague appreciation events
• and more!
Join us in shaping the future of healthcare! Apply now to join our dynamic team and make a meaningful impact in a collaborative environment.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Venalink will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here